We’re Recruiting for an Administrator
We are recruiting for a full-time Administrator at our head offices in St. Leonards-on-sea.
We offer a great working environment, benefits package and a fun and varied social calendar. Join our friendly, passionate and hardworking team.
Within this role no two days are the same. You will be vital to the smooth-running of our office and team; providing general administrative and secretarial support, assisting with the daily office/team needs and more.
This role holds responsibilities for a range of duties, including but not limited to general administration tasks such as:
- Typing of letters/emails/reports
- Maintaining and updating office manuals/policy documents/handbooks/guidance materials
- Organising meetings and preparing & distributing minutes
- Monitoring and ordering of office stationery & supplies/consumables
- Making travel arrangements
- Arranging couriers
- Planning and organising social events/functions
To be successful you will need to:
- Have previous administrative/secretarial experience
- Have excellent IT skills & be proficient in Microsoft Office (inc Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Be a logical, highly organised individual who is able to multi-task & work independently on your own initiative within a fast-paced environment
- Be a team player with the interpersonal skills & confidence to deal with colleagues at all levels
- Be highly proactive, adaptable & focussed
- Have a can-do attitude, advanced time management skills & the ability to be able to self-manage & prioritise your workload
- Have a polite & professional telephone manner
- Posses a driving licence & have access to your own vehicle (office pool car available for business use)
In return, we offer an extremely competitive salary based on experience. We also provide private healthcare insurance, a company pension scheme, a uniform/workwear allowance and a company social fund.
About The Park Lane Group
Over the past 33 years, The Park Lane Group has become a well-regarded and highly profitable independent housebuilder and developer. We are financially secure, innovative and passionate about creating outstanding new homes.
Intuitive land acquisition and our ability to respond swiftly to market changes means we continue to grow and have created this vacancy as a result.
We are a small team completely in charge of our own projects, programs and timescales, and an established market leader in the local area.
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to Fiona Taylor, Management Team Administrator.