We’re Recruiting an Assistant Site Manager / Site Manager
The Park Lane Group are currently recruiting an Assistant Site Manager / Site Manager.
We develop 10 to 40 homes on any one development and all of our projects are based within the Hastings area in East Sussex. The successful candidate will be focused on our new homes developments and reporting to our Contracts Manager. Come and work for a dynamic, passionate and extremely successful team. Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing a site from start to handover to our sales team
- Working within a project program you will be involved in creating
- Managing short-term programmes with subcontractors and reporting against construction programmes
- Ensuring the high quality standards are maintained for the homes we construct
- Involvement in pre-start meetings and the subcontract procurement process
- Implementation of pre-construction site set-up as well as forthcoming developments
- Compliance with Health & Safety.
To be successful in this role the candidate will need to:
- Have a proven track record
- Have a background in residential new build
- Hold a SMTS card and First Aid at Work qualifications
- Understand and implement Health & Safety requirements
- Have excellent communication and organisation skills
- Be a team player with the interpersonal skills and confidence to deal with colleagues at all levels as well as the ability to work independently
- Be proactive and adaptable within the role.
Assistant Site Manager / Site Manager Job Vacancy Benefits
We offer an excellent working environment, pension scheme and private healthcare. You will be part of a committed and long-standing small team of like-minded people.
Competitive Salary PLUS benefits package.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
More About The Park Lane Group
Over the past 30 years The Park Lane Group has built and developed a wide range of properties as an independent housebuilder. Every aspect of our operations is managed in-house, from construction and land acquisition to property sales. We are a small team completely in charge of our own projects, programmes and timescales and an established market-leader in the local area.
The Park Lane Group – Local Homes Built by Local People for Local People