We Are Recruiting at The Park Lane Group
We are recruiting for two new positions at The Park Lane Group. We are looking for an experienced Site Manager and an Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper to join our team.
Site Manager Vacancy
The successful candidate will be focused on our new homes developments and reporting to our Contracts Manager as part of a passionate, innovative, and extremely successful team.
The initial role will be based in Hawkhurst, Kent running a small development of 9 new homes from initial site set up to completion of the homes. Requirements:
- Strong construction background, preferably within residential new build, with a proven track record of delivering to budget and on schedule
- Highly proactive, adaptable and capable of managing build projects valued between £3m-£10m
- Sound leadership skills, with a good understanding of how to get the best out of both staff and sub-contractors
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Team player with the interpersonal skills and confidence to deal with colleagues at all levels, as well as the ability to work independently
- Hold the necessary SMSTS and First Aid at Work accreditations and be capable of implementing and managing Health & Safety procedures
- Possess a driving licence along with access to your own vehicle.
Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper
We are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join our team at our Head Office in St. Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex. We offer a great working environment and benefits package and this role could be adapted to full time or part time working hours.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Transaction posting for several companies within the Group (excluding purchase ledger)
- Intercompany posting and reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Rent reconciliations, postings and transfers
- Other balance sheet reconciliations
- Freehold accounting
- Various monthly reporting derived from Sage and/or Excel
- CIS returns & VAT returns
- Variety of other day to day finance-related tasks