New Homes: The Benefits of Buying a New Home
Whether it’s a new build or an existing property, making the right purchase choice for your new home can seem like a daunting decision.
Many buyers often desire the personality and character of an existing older styled property and embark upon the challenge of refurbishing it to make it your own. Whilst this is a great option, you do need to consider the long-term efficiency and running costs. That’s where a well-constructed, excellently designed new build home like ours can really compete and offer big savings to that of an older styled property.
So Why Buy New?
There are many different factors to consider, including budget, therefore it’s good to know that buying a new build is a great way to make your money go further. But that’s not all, there are other benefits too.
Energy Efficient & Cheaper Running Costs
New homes, using modern construction methods and building materials mean they are on average more energy efficient than older styled properties, helping to reduce household bills and running costs considerably.
According to the Home Builders Federation (Feb 2023), the energy efficiency of a new build home can be as much as 65% more efficient than that of an older styled property, which means homeowners could potentially save up to 55% on energy bills with purchasing a new build home like ours.
Why are new builds more energy efficient?
Due to changes in building regulations, new homes now follow stricter guidelines on the construction methods and materials used than some older styled properties had to adhere to at the time of their construction.
Some of the features that new build homes benefit from are;
- Cavity wall and loft insulation
- Low energy efficient lighting
- Double or triple glazing
- Energy efficient boilers
All of these factors contribute considerably to making a difference financially in running the home, whilst ensuring a comfortable and warm environment.
Our new homes at our Park Lane Heights development in Hastings, will also benefit from further features such as air source heat pumps which is even more energy efficient, saving money on household bills.
New build properties are also significantly more environmentally friendly than older properties.
This not only means that owning a new build home could save money on energy bills, but also reduce the impact on the planet.
With no onward chain, buying a new home can be quick and straightforward.
A new build has no existing owner, so even if you have a property to sell, your chain ends with you, and this should mean there’s less chance of your transaction falling through.
10-Year Warranty & Low Maintenance
Older styled properties tend to on average require constant maintenance. Even with refurbishments to get the property to the standard of a new build home, the structure still remains the same. On the other hand, a newly built home means you can relax having peace of mind that you don’t have the hassle of ongoing repairs and maintenance.
But that’s not all.
New homes also come with a 10-year structural warranty. Our homes also come with a two-year warranty on fixtures and fittings with The Park Lane Group, giving you added peace of mind that you will not be left out of pocket during this time.
You may also be surprised to learn how much it costs to upgrade or refurbish an older styled property to match the same high standard and specification of a new build home. A point many buyers don’t fully appreciate when considering their choice of property.
Quality Homes with A Blank Canvas (Personal Style)
With a newly built Park Lane Group home, you will have a stylish, modern property with peace of mind that it is structurally well built to the highest standards, in line with the latest building regulations.
Whilst you can’t make any structural changes to the property, if you are buying off plan, we can give you the opportunity to choose some of your finishes to personalise your new home. This includes flooring, carpets, blinds, wardrobes and kitchen finishes, letting you put your own personal touch on your home without the hassle or stress of doing it yourself.
And Why Buy a Park Lane Group New Build Home?
Whilst all developers build to a high standard, our unique package of fixtures and fittings included in the price of every Park Lane Group home means you’ll benefit from a wide range of extras designed to save you money and create a home that’s virtually ready to move straight into.
But that’s not all. Our other benefits include;
- Private off-street parking – no struggling to find a space on the street, our new homes have private off-road parking and we have incorporated visitor spaces too. Some of our developments also benefit from electric car charging ports in response to the increased use of electric cars.
- Great design – our new homes are designed for modern lifestyles with light, airy interior spaces and contemporary fittings that provide the perfect canvas for you to style and personalise.
- Kerb appeal – character isn’t the sole preserve of period properties. We take care to get the look and feel of each of our developments just right, from the landscaping to details such as dated stone plaques. New Park Lane Group homes are designed to stand the test of time.
- Early Bird Choices – we offer a choice of kitchen units, worktops and handles plus wardrobes, blinds and flooring for early reservations.
- Quality Homes – our homes are built to the highest standards, in line with the latest building regulations and in response to our programme of continuous improvement.
- Customer market research – We are always improving or making key changes to our home’s specification in line with our valued customer feedback.
- Energy efficient appliances – We include a range of high-quality built-in appliances with extended warranties for a sleek, designer look that will save you money too.
- No hidden costs – The sales price of each of our brand-new homes reflects exactly what you’ll get, with no hidden costs.
- Private Ownership – The majority of our developments are for private ownership.
- 10-year structural Warranty & 2 Year PLG Warranty – Our homes have a 10-year structural warranty with a reputable warranty provider, along with the first two years also with The Park Lane Group.
If you are looking for your next home and want to buy new, then discover a Park Lane Group development.
Contact us today on email@example.com to find out more.