Site Manager Vacancy
As a result of continued growth we are recruiting for a further Site Manager at The Park Lane Group. This role will see the right candidate take the lead on an exciting new development starting this September 2019.
Working within our residential new homes development team and reporting to our Contracts Manager, you will be part of a passionate, innovative and extremely successful team.
As Site Manager you will help ensure our schemes are delivered on time and on budget, whilst maintaining the high quality The Park Lane Group is known for.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day supervision of on-site staff, sub-contractors, plant and materials from start to hand over to the sales team on completion
- Maintain good working relationships with all staff, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Manage short term schedules with sub-contractors and report against construction programmes
- Be actively involved in site and pre-start meetings, including the sub-contract procurement process.
- Implement pre-construction site set-up and on forthcoming developments
- Maintain strict quality control procedures and conduct regular site safety checks to ensure compliance, including ensuring that relevant documentation is signed off.
To be successful, the right candidate will have:
- A strong construction background, preferably within new build, and a proven track record of delivering to budget and on schedule
- A proactive approach and adaptability, and be capable of managing build projects valued between £3m – £10m
- Sound leadership skills and an ability to get the best from staff and sub-contractors
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The interpersonal skills and confidence to deal with colleagues at all levels, as well as the ability to work independently
- The necessary SMTS and First Aid at Work accreditations, and be capable of implementing and managing Health & Safety procedures
- A driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
In return, we offer:
- An extremely competitive salary, according to experience
- Mileage allowance
- Private healthcare insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Uniform allowance
- Company social fund
Over the past 30+ years The Park Lane Group has established as a hugely successful and highly profitable independent developer and housebuilder. We now generate an annual turnover in excess of £30m.
Our ability to respond quickly to demand and market changes, coupled with intuitive land acquisition is fuelling continued growth.
We are a small team, completely in charge of our own projects, programmes and timescales. Find out more about us in our brochure here.
Contact Us to Find Out More
Click Here to email us your CV and details.