News: Why Rent When You Could Buy?
You could have monthly mortgage repayments as low as just £550 versus £800+ in rent every month for the same property.
But what about the deposit?
Right now, as little as £12,500.00 could get you on the property ladder and into a new Park Lane Group.
There has never been a better time to speak with our team to find out whether or not you could move from renting to buying.
Our beautiful new 2 bedroom homes offer:
- A High Specification Build & Finish
- Over £20,000 of Extras in the Price
- 10 Year LABC Warranty
- Low 5% Deposit Option via Help to Buy
Contact our team today on 01323 671112, or
Our in-house Mortgage & Protection Adviser can help you find out how much you could borrow. We can also talk you through the Help to Buy scheme and check your eligibility.
HELP TO BUY EQUITY LOAN SCHEME FACTS
- The scheme is open to first-time buyers and home-movers
- It is only available on new-build homes by housebuilders which have registered with the scheme, such as The Park Lane Group
- Buyers only need to raise 5% of the property value as a deposit
- The Government provides a loan of up to 20% which is interest free for the first five years
- Buyers may be able to access more attractive mortgage rates with a combined deposit of 25% (buyer’s 5% deposit + government 20% loan)
- A wide range of competitive mortgages are available to buyers proceeding via the Help to Buy scheme
- The equity loan can be repaid at any time without penalty