We’re Recruiting a Quantity Surveyor
We are recruiting for a full-time intermediate or part-time qualified Quantity Surveyor to work on our new developments of residential homes. Within this role you will report to our Commercial Manager and be part of a committed, hardworking and extremely successful team.
Over the past 33 years, The Park Lane Group has become a well-regarded and highly profitable independent housebuilder and developer. We are financially secure, innovative and passionate about creating outstanding new homes. Intuitive land acquisition and our ability to respond swiftly to market changes means we continue to grow. As a result, we require an additional Surveyor to join us.
We are a small team completely in charge of our own projects, programs and timescales, and an established market leader in the local area.
Quantity Surveyor at The Park Lane Group
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be involved in our new homes projects, ensuring that schemes are delivered on time and on budget whilst maintaining the highest quality standards The Park Lane Group is known for.
This role is based at our offices in St Leonards-on-Sea. All our projects are local to the surrounding area.
It is a varied and interesting role encompassing all aspects of building new homes. If you want to make a difference, this role is for you.
To be successful you will need to:
- Be commercially aware with good construction experience
- Ensure accurate cost and value reporting
- Professionally and efficiently manage subcontractors from tenders to final account
- Have experience in negotiating subcontractors’ packages
- Carry out measured take-offs and costs associated
- Have experience/technical knowledge in construction practices and procedures
- Be highly proactive, adaptable and focused
- Have excellent communication and organisation skills
- Be a team player with the interpersonal skills and confidence to deal with colleagues at all levels, as well as the ability to work independently
- Possess a driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
In return, we offer an extremely competitive salary according to your experience. We also provide private healthcare insurance, a company pension scheme and a company social fund.
Find out More
To find out more or apply please click here and send your CV and details.