Help to Buy on New Park Lane Group Homes
The Help to Buy government scheme has helped lots of buyers complete on a new Park Lane Group home in the past couple of years. So it’s good to know that it’s available to eligible buyers for our new upcoming developments too, including; Harwood Heights in Hastings and Rossetti Gardens in St. Leonards-on-Sea.
Whilst the Mortgage Guarantee element of Help to Buy is scheduled to end on December this year, the Equity Loan scheme is in place until 2020 currently.
Helpful Help to Buy Equity Loan Scheme facts:
- The scheme is open to first-time buyers and home-movers
- It is only available on new-build homes by housebuilders which have registered with the scheme, such as The Park Lane Group
- Buyers only need to raise 5% of the property value as a deposit
- The Government provides a loan of up to 20% which is interest free for the first five years
- With a combined deposit of 25% (buyer’s 5% deposit + government 20% loan) buyers are able to access more attractive mortgage rates from lenders
- A wide range of competitive mortgages are available to buyers proceeding via the Help to Buy scheme
- The equity loan can be repaid at any time without penalty
Next week we’ll be posting details about the Help to Buy Isa Scheme.
In the meantime, here’s what a recent first-time buyer at High Breezes in Hastings had to say about completing with Help to Buy:
“My partner and I were looking to buy but didn’t think it was going to be feasible for us. We looked into the Help to Buy scheme and realised it may help us and then found out about The Park Lane Group’s new homes. We were really happy to find out they were registered with the scheme.
So we have now managed to do something we didn’t think was possible – it’s brilliant. I definitely recommend the Help to Buy scheme. It gives you that chance to get on the ladder and is a great way to start! We have now bought our first home and we are really looking forward to moving in!” Bronwyn – proud new owner of a Park Lane Group home at High Breezes, Hastings
New Homes in Hastings & St. Leonards by The Park Lane Group – Coming Soon
Construction is well underway at two sites by The Park Lane Group. At Harwood Heights we’re developing a small collection of just 7 beautiful 3-bedroom homes. In a quiet, established location, the properties offer driveway parking, gardens, fitted kitchens and gorgeous contemporary bathrooms.
You can learn more about Harwood Heights here.
We’re also creating an exciting new development of 36 new 2, 3 & 4-bedroom homes just off Mayfield Lane in St. Leonards-on-Sea. Situated in a popular area near Robsack Wood and with great road links to Hastings and St. Leonards and Bexhill, Rossetti Gardens offers a range of homes in a fantastic location.
Click here for more details about Rossetti Gardens.