Community: Office Assistant Vacancy
The Park Lane Group is recruiting for an Office Assistant to support our construction, sales, rental, finance and marketing teams. Working across the Group and based in our offices in St. Leonards, this full-time position will provide experience in all aspects of our operations.
We are a close-knit team who work well under pressure and within a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will have energy, drive and excellent attention to detail. For the right candidate there is potential for career progression.
- Order supplies, inc. stationery, office consumables & other ad hoc items
- Assist in the organisation of events for the Group
- Assist in the Group’s Community Commitment sponsorship & donation programme
- Assist our rental team in dressing properties with potential for involvement in viewings
- Assist our sales team in the completion and handover of homes
- Process & distribute incoming/outgoing mail & arrange couriers.
- Maintain digital & paper-based filing systems inc. confidential records
- General office support to make bookings, travel arrangements & varied administration tasks.
Skills & Personal Qualities
- Driving licence (& own vehicle if under 21yrs for insurance reasons)
- Computer literature
- Ability to work from own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills to manage varied tasks
- Confidence to work with colleagues at all levels
Starting Salary £18,000-£21,000 + company benefits
About The Park Lane Group
The Park Lane Group established in 1987 as an independent housebuilder and developer. We build and sell new homes and have an investment portfolio of 200+ homes in Sussex and Kent which are let and managed by our in-house team.
We are innovative, passionate and committed to doing the best by the people and the communities in which we work and live. Find out more here.
Please submit your CV to our team.