Recruitment: We’re hiring!
Trainee Lettings and Sales Assistant
We’re looking for an intelligent, quick learning and enthusiastic person to join our dynamic Rental and New homes sales team. It’s important to us that the candidate is ambitious, driven and excited to take on this diverse role.
The Park Lane Group is an award-winning housebuilder based in St. Leonards, East Sussex. Having established in 1987, we’ve amassed over 34’years’ experience and have more than 1500 homes in Sussex and Kent to our name.
We have two distinct sides to our business; we build and sell new homes throughout Sussex, as well as an investment portfolio of over 200 properties which are let and managed by our professional in-house team. We are small company who are innovative, dynamic, and passionate about everything that we do and having been doing so extremely successfully since our inception.
We remain a local and proudly independent housebuilder, developer, and landlord, and we are committed to doing the best by the people we service in which the places we build.
Our customers and tenants know us as experts in our field and trust us to advise upon and deliver an outstanding service, which is evident in the number of repeat custom in both our Sales and Lettings.
Find out more about us at: www.parklanegroup.net
As our Trainee Lettings & Sales Assistant you will be working closely with the sales and lettings divisions within our well-established company. You will be well-rounded, assisting both teams to carry out all aspects of the day to day running of the business in a wide variety of tasks, including dealing with enquires from emails and telephone, carrying out viewings and various administration tasks. The role will take you from applications in lettings to moving in the successful tenants, from reservations on new homes sales to completion with the new homeowners. As we are a small team, you will also be required to support other members as required.
You would be based in both our head office in St Leonards and our Marketing Suite in Eastbourne. The role is predominately Monday to Friday, but Saturdays maybe required to work around viewings.
Our Ideal Candidate
To be successful you will need to:
- Possess a full driving licence. Ideally a car owner but not essential
- Be computer literate including proficient with Microsoft Office and basic Excel
- Be Numerate, ideally with a Maths and English GCSE of Grade B/5 or above
- Have administrative experience preferably but not essential as training will be given
- Be flexible and willing to help with all tasks
- Would suit a graduate or college leaver
- Proactive, reliable, and hardworking
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Have a smart appearance and welcoming demeanour
The Park Lane Group is a fast paced and exciting place to work. We offer our employees multiple opportunities to learn, develop and nurture successful careers with us. This opportunity will also allow you to grow as a professional within the property industry, working towards gaining a qualification. Some of our key benefits include: –
- Competitive salary
- Mileage allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Expenses paid
- Private healthcare insurance
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- Social perks throughout the year, including a lavish company social fund for various team events over the year.
Please enquire for salary details.
If you think that you could be right applicant for the job, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org