Book Your Viewing
With its stunning interior completed we’re now welcoming viewers at The Laurels in Old Town, Eastbourne. Contact us today if you are a buyer interested in learning more about this unique new 3 bedroom property – 01424 448980 or email: email@example.com
The Laurels is an exciting new contemporary house for sale in Eastbourne. Situated in the highly sought after Motcombe area it’s ideally positioned with Waitrose and the shops and amenities of Motcombe virtually on its doorstep. Whilst it’s tucked away in a quiet spot off Bay Pond Road next to St. Mary’s Church it’s within easy reach of bus routes to Eastbourne and Brighton and close to two parks and a range of pubs and restaurants in the area, including The Lamb, Prince Albert, The Spice Garden, Two Bulls Steakhouse and Green Street Pizzeria, and more.
The property sits discreetly behind stylish wooden entrance gates and has a large entrance driveway with parking for several cars plus a timber garden and bin store. Lawn wraps around the side and rear of the property where you’ll find a grey stone terrace and tree-lined, private rear garden.
- Beautiful oak floors to the entrance hallway, kitchen and living space
- 3 bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes and plush velour pile carpeting
- Master bedroom with an en-suite shower room with chrome fittings, lit vanity mirror and vanity cupboard
- Family bathroom with chrome fittings, lit vanity mirror and corner shower
- Large living space with 19′ vaulted ceiling and fully glazed rear wall with bi-fold doors opening to the terrace and rear garden
- Designer Paula Rosa grey high gloss kitchen with integrated appliances
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Stylish dark grey windows & bi-fold doors
- Contemporary dark grey entrance door with covered entrance path
- Brushed steel designer exterior lighting
- Original flint boundary walls
- Quiet, convenient location