Sell Your Property
LAND OR PROPERTY TO SELL IN EAST SUSSEX?
Would you like to find out how much your property or land is worth?
Tried selling your property via an estate agent and it’s not selling?
The Park Lane Group is actively looking for properties and land to add to our portfolio. If you’re selling in East Sussex, particularly the Hastings and Rother area, we may be interested. Find out About Us in our brochure.
We buy land and property for cash.
HOW MUCH IS MY PROPERTY WORTH?
• Simply complete the enquiry form on this page
• We will confirm whether we’re interested quickly
• If so, we will arrange a FREE no obligation valuation
• You will receive a direct cash offer – *no estate agent’s fees & quick sale
GAINING PLANNING PERMISSION AT OUR EXPENSE
If you have freehold land or property without planning consent we offer an option to buy subject to first gaining consent at our expense.
We manage the planning application process from start to finish and incur the costs before you sell.
WHY SELL TO THE PARK LANE GROUP?
As an experienced, accredited housebuilder, The Park Lane Group can value, obtain planning consent and buy property and land. You can find out more about our new developments here.
You could benefit from selling directly – no middleman, no estate agent fees and potential for a quick exchange and completion.
We have an in-depth knowledge of Hastings, the Rother District, and the surrounding areas extending to the Kent border and Eastbourne. We provide accurate valuations and, potentially, a quick sale. Furthermore, dealing directly means you can avoid protracted marketing and advertising and the added costs of selling via land or estate agents to find the right buyer.
- *No Fees – As a cash buyer we don’t charge any fees. Estate agents may offer the potential to gain a higher selling price but they charge a fee for marketing
- *Quick Sale – As a cash buyer with no onward chain we can potentially exchange quickly, in just 7 – 14 days
Find out more today. Call us confidentially on 01424 448980 or enquire via the form on the right.