The Park Lane Group is an accredited housebuilder. We established in 1987 and remain an independent, locally-based business.
We build beautiful new homes and let high quality homes throughout East Sussex.
As an accredited housebuilder we are affiliated to or hold membership to the following trade bodies and organisations:
- NHBC & LABC Warranty homes – our new homes are covered by the 10-yr NHBC warranty or LABC warranty for peace of mind
- Considerate Constructors – our developments are registered with the CCS and regularly inspected to ensure they meet a Code of Considerate Practice
- Help to Buy – our developments are also registered with the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme which may mean you can purchase a new home with as little as 5% deposit
- Property Redress Scheme – we’re members of the PRS, a Government-authorised consumer redress scheme
- National Landlords Association – and we’re accredited with the NLA, so you can be confident we adhere to a strict industry Code of Conduct when it comes to letting homes
For more information you can go straight to the relevant website by clicking on the scheme or accreditation name above. You can also find out more about our new developments here and our properties to rent.