The Park Lane Group is an accredited housebuilder and landlord. We established in 1987 and remain an independent, locally-based business.
We are accredited or hold membership of the following trade bodies and organisations:
- NHBC , LABC & ICW Warranty homes – our new homes are covered by the 10-yr NHBC warranty or LABC warranty for peace of mind
- Considerate Constructors – our developments are registered with the CCS and regularly inspected to ensure they meet a Code of Considerate Practice
- Property Redress Scheme – we are members of the PRS, a Government-authorised consumer redress scheme. Click here to view our PRS Membership Certificate
- National Residential Landlords Association – and we’re accredited with the NRLA, so you can be confident we adhere to a strict industry Code of Conduct when it comes to letting homes
- Client Money Protect – Park Lane Investment Properties Ltd is a member of Client Money Protect: a scheme that protects (Landlord & Tenant) client money held by its members Click here to view our CMP Membership Certificate. To review our client money handling procedures please Click here
To find out more about Client Money Protect and why we are trusted agent, please click here
For more information you can go straight to the relevant website by clicking on the scheme or accreditation name above. You can also find out more about our new developments here and our properties to rent.
*Please note – The Park Lane Group is a property developer and vendor. Whilst we may suggest schemes we are not a credit broker or lender.