Site Manager Vacancy
Join our highly successful construction team as Site Manager on our new homes developments.
Be part of a highly profitable independent property development company generating £30m+ annual turnover. Benefit from a comprehensive package, inc competitive salary and benefits.
This role will see you working in our residential new homes development team, ensuring schemes are delivered on time, on budget and with the high quality standards associated with our name. The successful candidate will report to our Contracts Manager.
- Day to-day supervision of on-site staff, sub-contractors, plant & materials, from start to handover to our sales team on completion
- Maintain good working relationships with all staff, sub-contractors & suppliers
- Manage short term schedules with sub-contractors & report against construction programs
- Active involvement in site & pre-start meetings inc the sub-contract procurement process
- Implement pre-construction site set-up & on forthcoming development
- Maintain strict quality control procedures & conduct regular site safety checks to ensure compliance, inc ensuring all relevant documentation is signed off
- Strong construction background, preferrably residential newbuild, with a proven track record of delivering to budget & on schedule
- Be highly proactive, adaptable & capable of managing build projects valued between £3m – £10m
- Sound leadership skills, with a good understanding of how to get the best out of staff & sub-contractors
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Hold the necessary SMTS & First Aid at Work accreditations & be capable of implementing & managing Health & Safety procedures
- Driving licence & access to your own vehicle
- Teamplayer with the interpersonal skills & confidence to deal with colleagues at all levels, plus ability to work independently
Working at The Park Lane Group:
You will be part of a committed and long-standing team of like-minded people. We offer an excellent package, including –
* Competitive basic pay *
* Mileage allowance *
* Private Healthcare insurance *
* Company pension scheme *
* Uniform allowance *
* Company social fund *
More About The Park Lane Group
Over the past 30 years, The Park Lane Group has become a highly profitable and reputable housebuilder. Our ability to respond quickly to the market, combined with intuitive land acquisition fuels our continued growth and success.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic team as a Site Manager. We are completely in charge of our own projects, programs and timescales, and a secure and established market leader in the local area.
The Park Lane Group – Local Homes Built by Local People for Local People
Please contact email@example.com with your CV.
9 July 2018