We’re Recruiting a Forklift Driver
Great opportunity to join our highly successful construction team as a Forklift Driver working on our new homes developments.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Site Manager and visiting Contracts Manager.
Key responsibilities / requirements:
- Strong construction background, with relevant forklift operation experience and a current CPCS Telescopic Handler Certificate
- Teamplayer with the interpersonal skills and confidence to deal with colleagues at all levels, plus the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Maintain good working relationships with all staff and subcontractors
- Full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- First Aid at Work Certificate would also be an advantage but not essential
Site Manager Vacancy
We are also currently recruiting for a Site Manager – find out more here.
Working at The Park Lane Group
You will be part of a committed and long-standing team of like-minded people. We offer an excellent package, including –
*Competitive basic pay*
*Private healthcare insurance*
*Company pension scheme*
*Company social fund*
More About The Park Lane Group
Over the past 30 years, The Park Lane Group have become a highly profitable and reputable housebuilder. Our ability to respond quickly to the market, combined with intuitive land acquisition fuels our continued growth and success.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic team as a Forklift Driver. We are completely in charge of our own projects, programs and timescales, and a secure and established market leader in the local area.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with any other information you feel may assist your application.
7 August 2018