Sell Your Property
PROPERTY TO SELL IN EAST SUSSEX?
Would you like to find out how much your property or land is worth?
Tried selling your property via an estate agent and it’s not selling?
The Park Lane Group is actively looking for properties and land to add to our portfolio. If you’re selling in East Sussex, particularly the Hastings and Rother area, we may be interested.
HOW MUCH IS MY PROPERTY WORTH?
• Simply complete the enquiry form on this page
• We will confirm whether we’re interested quickly
• If so, we will arrange a FREE no obligation valuation
• You will receive a direct cash offer – *no estate agent’s fees & quick sale
GAINING PLANNING PERMISSION AT OUR EXPENSE
If you have freehold property or land without planning consent we offer an option to buy subject to first gaining consent at our expense.
We manage the planning application process from start to finish and incur the costs before you sell.
WHY SELL TO THE PARK LANE GROUP?
As experienced housebuilders and property developers, The Park Lane Group are uniquely placed to value, obtain planning consent and buy property and land.
You could benefit from selling directly – no middleman, no estate agent fees and potential for a quick exchange and completion.
We have an in-depth knowledge of Hastings, the Rother District, and the surrounding areas extending to the Kent border and Eastbourne. We provide accurate valuations and, potentially, a quick sale. Furthermore, dealing directly means you can avoid protracted marketing and advertising and the added costs of selling via land or estate agents to find the right buyer.
- *No Fees – As a cash buyer we don’t charge any fees. Estate agents may offer the potential to gain a higher selling price but they charge a fee for marketing
- *Quick Sale – As a cash buyer with no onward chain we can potentially exchange quickly, in just 7 – 14 days
Find out more today. Contact The Park Lane Group.
Call us confidentially on 01424 448980 or enquire via the form on the right.
LAND FOR SALE
We also have land for sale in Wadhurst, Sussex, currently.
A fabulous plot of approximately 11 acres with full planning permission to build a substantial Georgian-inspired country house.
For more details visit: Land for Sale