The Park Lane Group established in 1987 in St. Leonards-on-Sea as a property development company and we remain an independent, locally-based business.
We continue to build new homes and also let properties, all of which are fully owned and managed by The Park Lane Group. We operate throughout East Sussex but concentrate in and around Hastings and St. Leonards, Bexhill and west to Eastbourne.
We hold accreditation or membership with the following trade bodies and organisations for the benefit of our clients, including both homebuyers and tenants:
- NHBC & LABC Warranty homes – our new homes are covered by the 10-yr NHBC warranty or LABC warranty for your added peace of mind
- Considerate Constructors – our developments are registered with the CCS and regularly inspected to ensure they meet a Code of Considerate Practice
- Help to Buy – our developments are also registered with the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme which may mean you can purchase a new home with as little as 5% deposit
- Property Redress Scheme – we’re members of the PRS, a Government-authorised consumer redress scheme
- National Landlords Association – and we’re accredited with the NLA, so you can be confident we adhere to a strict industry Code of Conduct when it comes to letting homes
For more information about any of the above industry schemes you can go straight to the relevant website by clicking on the scheme or accreditation name above.